Find the photo you'd like to use below, then click the link that matches your computer’s screen resolution. The image will open in a new window so you can download it following the instructions for your particular device.
- Right click image, then select "Save image as ...."
- Select Start (window menu) > Settings > Personalization > Background.
- In the list next to Personalize your background, select Picture.
- Click and hold on the image. Select "Download image" or "Save image as ..." to save to your hard drive.
- In your Desktop Pictures control panel, click "Appearance" and choose the image. Click "Set Desktop."
- Select the "Desktop" tab.
- Click on "Remove Picture" to remove the existing picture from your desktop.
- Click on "Place Picture," then select the photo you've chosen.
- Click "Set Desktop."
For Mac OS:
- Go to "System Preferences" under the apple.
- Choose "Desktop and Screen Saver" and install from there.
- Go to "File/Save As."